Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Live Free or Die Hard Trailer!

Is the Die Hard series not the greatest American action series ever? Freakin' awesome films!

Well, here's the new trailer and man...I'm blown away! Bruce Willis, Maggie Q (the new Kelly Hu - Asian action chick?), Kevin Smith, the Mac guy, cars blowing up choppers, did I see some parkour in there? It just looks so great. I miss the days of the big budget blockbuster action movies. All we have now are CGI fests and comic book adaptations. We need more John McClanes in film! I just wish they somehow bring back the Al Powell character, even if it's as a cameo. I loved that guy and they should've kept him in all 3 movies somehow.

I'm also adding a link to the Korean trailer. There's a little more action in it and more Maggie Q stuff. Funny, they translate "Yipeekaiyay MFer" as "Yahoo!". =)

Live Free or Die Hard Trailer
Korean Trailer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home