Monday, June 25, 2007

Korean War Memorial Ceremony

Just got back a little while ago from the Korean War Memorial Ceremony at Punchbowl Cemetary. It was held again on June 25th, as it is every year on the anniversary of the beginning of the Korean War in 1950. I didn't take any pictures this year like I did last year but the ceremony did give me a much needed dose of perspective.

The last few weeks I've been trying to balance issues with my work, the Korean Festival, as well as with my social life and to be honest, the burden of it all was starting to get to me just the tiniest bit. And I'm a pretty easy going and stress free guy! But hearing accounts of the war during the ceremony today and having the honor of presenting a memorial wreath at the ceremony gave me the realization of what's really important in life and kind of gave me a breath of fresh air, so to speak.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you but ummm, social life first. Then when that's taken care of, everything else will fall into their prioritized place. hee hee..

6/27/2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Unnie! Welcome back! Where ya been? Missed ya around here! ^_^

6/27/2007 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home