Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lovin' the Chargers' New Unis!

I've been a San Diego Chargers fan ever since I was a little boy. The days of Air Coryell with Dan Fouts, Chuck Muncie, Wes Chandler, Charlie Joiner, Kellen Winslow, et al. really got me to love the game of football. I still remember the day when the Chargers defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Championship game to get to the Super Bowl (only to get crushed by the 49ers)...they won the game on the final play and I was yelling and jumping up and down as I was at home alone watching the game. They certainly do have a great tradition, from the players I mentioned above to Natrone Means, to Junior Seau, and now to LaDainian Tomlinson and Shawne Merriman.

Anyways...as I watched some preseason games this year, I noticed that they are sporting new uniforms! I've always thought that they already had the best unis in the league but they've gotten even better! Check them out! The changes are subtle but definitely noticeable to anyone's who's familiar with the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home