Wednesday, January 02, 2008

What Month Baby R U?

Got this email from a friend of mine, and I gotta say...mines is pretty accurate! I'm a September baby and this is what it says about people born in September:

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and
caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys making love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can
understand.


That's almost spot on! I guess it's kind of related to your zodiac sign as well since it's based on birth month?

I'd post the descriptions for the other months but I'm too lazy right now. If you wanna know, you can email me and I'll forward the email! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home