Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oh My God...I Want This Phone!!!

Sorry, I just sounded like a teenage girl there, didn't I?

But man, do I want this new phone! I know, I know, I just got my new Helio Drift phone about a month ago and I absolutely love it, but when I saw this today...I think I literally drooled.Check out the new Helio Ocean! It's a double slider (slides both horizontally and vertically) that has both a numeric keypad and a QWERTY keypad. How awesome is that! Man, I think Helio really is gonna go through the roof with this phone. Can I buy Helio stock? Cuz I think it's gonna skyrocket!

Check out this video showing the cool ass features of the phone. Me likey!

There's also a really good review of it here: Helio Ocean review

The Helio site says it's coming out this Spring and prices it at $295. Hmm...I wonder if they're gonna have a Korean version that has hangeul characters? If they do, I'm so getting it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which providers are going with Helio phones? I can't see them hitting it super big if they don't team up with Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile or Cingular.
That phone is awesome though, you can take that out with you instead of a poodle or maltese and it would be a conversation magnet.

Need help: how do you type in Hangeul? I used to have a program installed called Unionway but that was 3 computers ago. My settings are encoded for Korean but I can't type. do wha ju seh yoh

4/05/2007 12:41 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Helio is actually its own provider, but I believe they share the same backbone system as Sprint. But you won't find Helio phones at the places you mentioned since they're competitors.

Typing in hangeul on your computer? I forget exactly how I did it but try going to your "Control Panel", then click on "Regional and Language Options". Then click on the "Languages" tab, then the "Details" box. From there, go to the "Installed Services" section and click on "Korean", and then the "Add" box. You might have to fool around with it a few times before getting it.

Hope that helps!

4/05/2007 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

고마워요!

4/05/2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

천만에요!

4/05/2007 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home